Friday, June 20, 2008

some thoughts...

maybe i should try to make some friends in chesapeake, va who are my own age.

love the smell of justin. no matter what.

people would say that i’m busy. but aren't we all?

i don’t understand why we are so busy.

when i wake up in the morning I want some coffee and sometime with the Lord.

i lost my will power to workout like i did at MVP in college.

life is a gift. really it is.

my past is my story.

i get annoyed when i miss someones phone call and then when I call them right back and they do not pick up. that annoys my husband about me...hahaha.

parties are something i love going to with my husband and am beginning to enjoy hosting.

dogs are good and one day we will get one. we need a little more space.

cats are bad.

tomorrow will mean more time with my husband and the chance to walk thru life with high school girls.

I have low tolerance for my husband when asks me where the salt and pepper is at our home. really...it is like asking where the toilet is.

i wonder why it is so hard sometimes to not live closer to our families. i do miss them.

never in my life did i expect to live near ocean with my best friend and get the chance to give my life away for Christ.

high school seems like another life.

when i’m nervous i get hot and sometimes sweat a little bit and will talk faster.

take my advice turning off your cell phone for the weekend or a dinner out is so important for a marriage.

making my bed happens about every 2-3- days. i do love how it looks though when I make my bed.

i'm almost always praying for my husband, family, and high school kids in chesapeake, va.

i’m addicted to anything with peanut butter on it or in it.

I want someone to take down the wallpaper in my bathroom and paint it some shade of brown.

4 comments:

sara said...

See blogging is fun...I'm so glad you updated! I enjoyed your answers. You are a gift, indeed.

The Thompson's said...

lib, sara is coming into town tonight and you should call us and we can customize your blog!!! loved reading this and could post you some pictures of your house, inside and out and I totally want to see the wallpaper in you bathroom and the random sink!! love you and miss you!!

Ted and Shirl said...

Maybe you should update your blog!

krista said...

Glad to report that someone did paint the bathroom. Some shade of brown. Way to go J!

Love,

Mom/Krista